TERMS & CONDITIONS
In accordance with DesignMyNight purchasing terms.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
DISCOUNT CODE TERMS
From time to time, Jack & Boule, DesignMyNight or any of our official partners may issue a discount code.
To confirm your code is official, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Unless clearly stated, discount codes can only be used against court bookings, and therefore exclude any food & drink purchases.
2. Unless clearly stated, discount codes will be available on both peak and off-peak court bookings.
3. No cash alternative is available against any discount code.
4. Jack & Boule reserve the right to decline any discount code at the time of purchase.
5. Discount codes must be provided at the time of purchase. Discount will not be applied to historic bookings.
6. Unless clearly stated, discount codes will be valid until 11.59pm on Monday 23rd October 2023.
LOYALTY CARD TERMS
Jack & Boule may present customers with a loyalty card on their first visit to the venue.
1. For each visit, it is the customer's responsibility to request a stamp/mark on their loyalty card.
2. The stamp/mark must be obtained during your time on the court. Jack & Boule will not back-date any stamps.
3. Once you have received 3 stamps/marks for 3 different visits, your 4th court booking will be free of charge.
4. Only 1 stamp/mark will be given per court booked/visit.
5. No Cash Alternate will be provided.
6. Jack & Boule reserve the right to refuse free gifting at any point.
7. It is the customer's responsibility to look after their card. A blank replacement can be requested at the venue.
FREE PINT OF BEER ON YOUR BIRTHDAY TERMS
1. Each customer can claim 1 free pint of beer at Jack & Boule, South Bank during the week of their birthday.
2. Staff at Jack & Boule will ask for proof via form of a photo id.
3. Jack & Boule can refuse this offer at any time.
4. No substitute or cash alternate is available.
5. 1 pint per customer per year.
6. Over 18s only.
From time to time, Jack & Boule may run a competition.
To confirm the competition is official, please contact email@example.com
1. The prize competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition.
2. Unless clearly stated, the prize competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted clearly via the mechanic stated in the competition promotion, whether that be on Instagram, TikTok or the official Jack & Boule website.
4. The closing date for entries will be clearly posted with the competition mechanics. Entries received after the specified time will not be accepted.
5. If you have a private Instagram account, the Promoter will not be able to see your post and it will not qualify as an entry to the prize competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully submitted owing to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Winners will be chosen at random and contacted within 5 working days of any closing dates. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
7. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The prizes are supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
12. The prize competition will be governed by English law. Entrants to the prize competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR £100 BAR TAB CHRISTMAS BOOKING JACK & BOULE COMPETITION
These are in ADDITION to the 12 terms listed above.
1. The prize tab amount will be stored centrally on the Jack & Boule system and can be used over multiple dates for purchases of drinks in venue. Food is not included within the tab spend.
2. The spend amount must be spent by 23:59 on 31st December 2023.
3. No cash alternate will be provided.
4. 1 single winner will be picked from all group Christmas Bookings made and secured between Oct 3rd 2023 and Oct 17th 2023.
5. The booking must be made, and deposit paid by 23:59pm on 17th Oct 2023.